Internal liberation is when you don’t feel beholden to societal, familial, cultural or any other norms and edicts about what you SHOULD do with your life. Of how you SHOULD behave. Of what you SHOULD want.
Internal liberation is when you don’t adhere to fearmongering, limiting ideas and statements about what someone like you (with your gender, skin tone, sexuality, whatever your intersectional identities are) is capable of achieving or having.
Internal liberation is when you understand that systemic and institutional oppression exists, but you do not let them dictate the joy, pleasure, and success that you can experience in your beautiful life.
I work in the realm of internal liberation. Of giving yourself (and subsequently those around you) permission to create a dynamic beautiful life of your choosing.
As a life and mindset coach, I work with private clients over the course of 6 months to achieve whatever results they want to create in their life. So whatever new direction you want your life to go, whatever dream or vision you're trying to make happen for the 1st or 17th time, I'm here to support and guide you in fulfilling them. All while healing from and triumphing over the patriarchy, specifically internalized racism and white-supremacy culture.
During our coaching relationship, we'll discuss exactly what those changes will be and what it will take for them to happen, on an emotional-mindset-spiritual and logistical level.
I'll show you how to:
✨Connect to and awaken the power you already have inside you. No need to look for external "empowerment."
✨ Feel good about who you are.
✨ Speak your truth often in all your relationships.
✨ Fulfill your dreams, desires, and goals to live a life that actually reflects your values.
✨ Heal and remove internalized white-supremacist patriarchy and internalized racism from your mind, body, work, and relationships.
✨ Cultivate an excellent relationship with yourself.
✨ Create the life and work you adore.
My Coaching philosophy:
- You have wisdom inside you, in your very cells and psyche. My job as coach is to help you connect deeper to that wisdom so you trust yourself deeper and follow your intuition more often.
- Your thoughts inform your beliefs. A belief is a thought you say to yourself repeatedly. Each of these thoughts and beliefs produces sensations in our bodies. You know these sensations as emotions or feelings.
- You only ever do stuff, and don't do stuff, based on what you're feeling. Your feelings are the fuel behind the actions you do and don't take.
- You're not always aware of what you're feeling. Nor are you often aware of the thoughts that create the feeling/emotion in the first place. Therefore, you're often unaware of why you keep doing something you don't want to do OR why you don't do something you really want to.
- Your feelings are the fuel behind the actions you do and don't take. Your actions and inaction create the life you love, don't love, or somewhere in between. In order to change something about your life, focus heavily on the thought-feeling-action combo instead of just focusing on actions.
- This isn't about positive thinking or "high-vibes" only. I work in the realm of POWERFUL thinking while embracing and LOVING your humanity and the wide range of emotions that come with it.
My coaching approach is healing-centered, trauma-informed, trauma-responsive, somatically-inclined, and I often incorporate the arts in my sessions. I help you get shit done, though make no mistake...It's not about you just achieving shit for the sake of accumulating accomplishments. With me, you're going to do all this in ways that support your emotional well-being and personal wellness. Finally, I coach from a standpoint that dismantles internalized (and therefore, externalized) white-supremacist patriarchy. And I do that from a lens that looks at the intersection of history, pre-historic culture, anthropology, archaeology, spirituality, the cosmos, and metaphysics.
In summary, coaching helps you:
- Get clear about what you want.
- Develop supportive beliefs.
- Heal heal heal!
- Create action and strategy.
- Stay accountable!
- Create a satisfying kickass life.
Now the next step is to schedule a consultation with me (for 6 months of weekly coaching) to discuss all the above specific to YOUR situation, to YOUR life. I can't wait to support you along your journey. It's time to finally receive the support you've been wanting.
- For a comprehensive explanation of what life coaching is, read my article What is a Life Coach and When Should You Hire One?
- If you're asking, Well, what happens during the consultation?, read my other article What Happens During a Life Coaching Consultation?
- What's it like working with me? Have a gander at the testimonials at the bottom of the About page.